hey there:
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
Saturday, July 10, 2004
Saturday, July 10, 2004
Today's worship songs were totally nice!!Hahahah! Love all the songs! Felt so much better after service, praying really helps heal all this..yay~
Anyway..let me start from school..Had mock exam today and it was like..really really hard..couldn't understand the passage at all..moreover the questions..heh.oh no, don't know how I'm gonna score for it..haiz..
Yarh..then had CCA..on the way to class to put down our bags, met Patrina who gave me back the shoes. Heh, thanks girl, you're so on task! Anyway, she tried to hug me but Minfeng blocked her..haha..didn't it dawn on her that she would hug me later on in church?
Yeah well..but she didn't hug me..Pat just had to squeeze me like nobody's business..-_-'' what were you trying to do?
Haha...like whatever..wish I could do that to you too but realize that you are too thick to be properly squeezed...hahaha..
So sorry..ate too much sugar..currently high.
Hahahaha..
Oh..yarh..then after church, celebrated Vanessa's b-dae..then had a follow up session with Yi Hui and the others. Learnt lots of things..Haha..we spend the first..half an hour or so rounding about the same point: Human errors resulting in diff branches of Christianity, Mother Mary and judging other religions..haha..it was so so amusing to just look at them bickering among themselves, repeating and contradicting themselves..hahahaha..the saddest thing was that I didn't have anything to record the conversation and there was no popcorn or soda to go along with the entertainment..haha..
We ate at BK, decided to be on a diet so just had a big cup of barley..which wasn't too bad..though I'd prefer it thicker and more concentrated...
Got homework to do..haiz...don't feel like doing it..but tml I'd be quite busy..yeah well..guess I'll run off now.
- #67